Monday, April 4, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Sign Up to Be a Close to My Heart Consultant in April for just $75 lots of goodies PLUS you get a $50 product credit!!!!!!
CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:
- Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Block 2" × 6½" (Y1010, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Block 1” × 3½" (Y1002, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Block 2" × 2" (Y1003, qty 1)
- Non-Stick Microtip Scissors (Z1836, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 1)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 1)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
- Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
- Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1 pack of 25)
- Annual Inspirations Idea Book (WC1161, qty 5)
- Seasonal Expressions 2 (WCS1163, qty 5)
- Cardstock Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
- Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
- Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
- Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1144, qty 1)
- Artful Textiles—Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (W2034, qty 3)
- Gathering Invitations (W1129, qty 1 pack of 25)
- Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1 pack of 50)
1/2 cup water
3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
3 Tablespoons corn syrup
3/4 cup flour
4 cups bird seed
Heat water, gelatin and corn syrup together over low heat. No need to boil. Mix flour and seed together and then slowly add gelatin mixture. While cooling, put out parchment paper on the counter, and choose your favorite cookie cutters. Spray the inside of the cookie cutter with Pam. Fill the cutter with mixture pressing tightly. Use a spray or skewer to poke a hole through (for hanging). I did it the next day but you can do it sooner. Then remove from cutter and let dry for several hours. Once dry, you can attach ribbon or string and hang for the birds. These got eaten very quickly in my yard. I made these and got the recipe at at an event at the local library.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
You are invited to make cards Saturday, April 2 at 2pm at Post Road Library Meeting Room ---5010 Post Road Cumming, GA 30040
Feel free to bring a project to work on after.
I hope you can come! We will be making 4 cards- Two Birthday, a Thank You and a Get Well. Attendees will also be entered to win a scallop punch!!!
Let me know if you have any questions and if you can come!