Thursday, October 17, 2013

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop

Here is a little 3 x 3 card I stamped in Cranberry. I used the October Stamp of the Month-Scandinavian Wishes and Universal Backgrounds.



I also used one of the My Creations Muslin Drawstring Bags Z1822 and stamped on them with Yuletide Greetings (D1553)



Next hop on over to Linda Pekrul's blog

or here is a complete list of the hoppers

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle's blog
2. Rebecca Brown's blog
3. Michelle Bowley's blog
4. You are here
5. Linda Pekrul's blog
6. Jamie Barney's blog
7. Paige Dolecki's blog
8. Mary Ellen Driggs's blog
9. April Grigson's blog
10. Theresa Miller's blog
11. Brenda Lapp's blog
12. Ashley Denny's blog

7 comments:

  1. Love how your masked the background stamp. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and gift bag are super sweet.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift set! Love the stamped bag - I haven't done one yet but I've been meaning to get around to it - thanks for the push to do one!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both items are beautiful, but I love what you did with the Universal Background stamp and the October SOTM. Simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete